BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's Almost OVER!!!

72 hours and 30 minutes from right now and counting.... No, I'm not looking forward to Tuesday at all. Can you smell the sarcasm? I am so beyond ready for this to be OVER and just to publicly reiterate my promise to myself- I am never going to be commplicite in torturing myself ever again.

What exactly does that mean? Well, for starters, if MIL wants to visit she can make her own travel arrangements. I have only had to change this ticket 4 times. Yes, you heard that right. Secondly, if her son wants to pay for her ticket, that's fine, but I am never going to feel sorry for her and actually suggest it. Yeah, sign me up for three weeks of endless droning hell.

In fact, the least amount of association I have with my husband's family, the better. I am more and more convinced every day that he is the ONLY sane member, and all the rest are certifiable. Scary.

Tuesday is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day!

1 comments:

Fledgling Techie said...

Ooo! That's TODAY!!! YAY!!! I'm glad for you! Granted, I'm 5 hours ahead of you, but before the day--THIS day--is over, she'll be gone!!! Yay! :D