BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Skipping Christmas

First, on a positive note related to my last post, I did find a food kitchen to volunteer at as well as signing up to be a literacy volunteer. I'm actually pretty excited about these things. Now on to today's less than positive rant. Apologies in advance. I've been working on Christmas for months, trying to plan what everyone in my family wants and making sure that they have a very happy holiday. My husband provides little or no input at all, not even on the gifts for his sister, mother and respective families. Whatever. I'm over it. I just send them whatever at this point and they can deal with it if it isn't something they like. That's the best I can do. My husband has been sick and nearly completely useless for two weeks. Yes, I feel terrible that he has been so sick. I've tried to take care of him, providing nutritious food and care. But it just seems like the never ending sickness at this point. It doesn't help that he is so reticent to go to the doctor or take any medication. Add to this fact that we have about a million things to do around our house: mow the yard, rake the leaves, pick up debris, get a frigging Christmas tree. Seriously its never ending and starting to feel overwhelming. Add to that my snarky teenager being well.... a teenager and life is just peachy. In all honesty, my daughter is a beautiful girl that is really pretty good but we're both menstrual at the moment making everyone's life hell. Awesome. Its Christmas time. I was so excited to have my shopping done early, my shipping completed and cards sent but now.... yeah, it's just sucky. No CHristmas tree, no Christmas lights and honestly, my husband never helps with the lights so I always have to do that myself. I'm just tired. Maybe I'll just skip Christmas this year. Everyone else around here appears to be. I know this post is just pathetic but I just wanted to vent. Needed a place to get the anger and frustration OUT. My mom arrives in just a few days. I hope that when she gets here, I'll be able to find my Christmas spirit again. Going to bed to pray and think about what is and what isn't really important to try and give myself a new perspective tomorrow. Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so nice, i like it
Vertical Garden Planters

Unknown said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written. Thank you so much for share.Please visit my site sky customer service phone number

mittens said...

looks like you got invaded by trolls. Sad.

nakisha said...

hello my name is nakisha i want you all to join me to thank this man for restoring my home with my ex husband who dump me for another woman for 5 years,. At first i never believed DR OGUDUGU will be able to help me win back my EX HUSBAND from this other woman but because i still love him and need him in my life.. i work and follow DR OGUDUGU instruction and it surprise me that after 3 Days of casting the spell and working with DR OGUDUGU, my EX HUSBAND called me asking me to forgive and forget the everything he has done to me that he still love me... now myself and my husband are fulling back together and we are very happy with our new life ... all thanks to DR OGUDUGU for the great work he has done for me.. i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: drogudugusolutionspell@gmail.com
HE ALSO SPECIALIZE ON THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care.
contact DR OGUDUGU via his email for a total solution drogudugusolutionspell@gmail.com