BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally Home!

God, it feels so good to be home! After thirteen hours, a hellacious experience with the rental car, and now an incurable case of insomnia - it is just so damn good to be home. I pulled into the driveway and saw my house - still standing there - waiting like a beacon. I walked in the door and thankfully, other than the situations I deal with every day, there were no calamities waiting for me.
I know that tomorrow I will pay the price for being up tonight blogging. My dad is here and I adore him, but he requires a lot of attention and care. He isn't doing so well. He is very unsteady on his feet and it really scares me. I'm not sure what I can do for him other than make him as comfortable as possible.
Tomorrow the insanity of laundry, grocery shopping and every day life begins again.

Thankfully there is some bullshit that I don't have to deal with right away. Though sometimes, I'm not quite sure that is a good thing. I have one situation hanging over me like a storm cloud just waiting to break. I remain unsure of how I am going to deal with it - delicately of course, but other than that I am debating over the best course of action. Confronting people is never fun, and while I hope for a positive outcome, one is not really expected.

Oh well, it's just so good to be back!

0 comments: