BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 8, 2008

Tick Tock....

The girls and I made it safely to Pennsylvania. My mom was so right about the business class on the train. It was roomy and very comfortable. The girls were absolute angels. They were better than most adults on the train, no kidding.
You know, I hadn't realized how much I needed to slow down and take a break. Unfortunately, in conjunction with "slowing down", I have also realized just how much time is left and how slow time is actually moving. I miss my husband. I hate having him away from me. Still, the girls and I go on and do the best we can.
We have some fun events planned for while we are here. On Sunday, we are going on teh Gateway Clipper. That's a river boat cruise that tours the Three Rivers here in Pittsburgh. It is a Sundae on Sunday cruise ( Make your own sundae's...) so you know the kids are going to love it!
I finally relieved the stress of how we are going to get home so that is a really good thing. I have been wound so tight, it's amazing when it actually sat down and took time to realize it.
I knew that being out of my realm of control was going to be a rael challenge for me, but even I didn't realize just how much. I have my hands in too many cookie jars. I told my husband that my goal while he was gone was to stay as busy as possible while he was gone, and fall in bed exhausted every night. Mission accomplished at home, but it is all catching up with me here.
Tomorrow my sister and nephews arrive... who knows what their arrival will bring...

0 comments: