BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tired

Today was a busy day. I am gearing up for sending my daughters off to school tomorrow. I can't believe that the start of school is finally here. NOw I just have the baby puppy to contend with. Still, he's so cute it is more of a joy than a chore - most of the time anyway.

It was a busy day with work. I am trying to collect mail to get to our sailors. It is no small logistical feat collecting all the mail, organizing it and then getting it where it needs to go. Still, small chores like this one make me happy because I know how much those letters from home mean to our sailors.

I heard from a good friend today which is always such a welcome thing. It was so nice to catch up with her, I just wish that we had more pleasant things to talk about. Instead, we were dealing with "Sybil", the multiple personality wonder. Nope, there are about a million and one things that I would rather have talked about.

I received an e-mail from my husband today - the first in several long weeks. It wasn't much of a letter, but at least I know he is ok and thinking of us. He actually said, " I look forward to seeing you when time permits..." I nearly keeled over I was laughing so hard. I mean really? When in the near future does he think that is going to happen? I guess it isn't at all funny, it's just that if I weren't laughing I'd be crying.

Look for some back to school pictures of Posh and Sporty tomorrow.

0 comments: