BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

This is really Cool!



So, as you can see, I have been given this totally awesome award from my friend, Kelly at Telecommuting Truths. Kelly has, for many years, helped women who wanted to work from home by sharing her wonderful wisdom and useful techniques. If you work at home, or are interested in starting, I can't recommend her blog highly enough!

Part of accepting the award is:
*displaying the award
*linking back to the person who gave it to you
*paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs
*adding links to those seven blogs
*leaving comments on their blog telling them you gave them an award
*enjoying the award


In no particular order:

I'd like to recognize Ken at Everything Must Go - A Male Perspective. Sometimes I find his blog illuminationg, other times I find it infuriating, but I always find it entertaining and you will too. It is definitely interesting getting a peek into the dark and often obscure place called the male pysche.

Ariel Rising - this blog is written by a friend of mine from Cafemom. She shares my passion for music and photography. Let me tell you, she has awesome taste, so if you dig music, especially classic rock, this blog is for you!


Under the Sea
is written by my friend, Ann, a fellow Navy wife. She just recently had a baby. Her blog is poignant, often thought provoking and absolutely hysterical! I love peeking into her life.

LIfe Happens is written by my friend Steph. We met on an online community some years ago. She is a fellow Navy wife and mom. I love her blog because it's real - she deals with real issues with grace and humor. It gives me hope...

My best friend, Jen, has her blog over at A Night without Armor. She doesn't blog nearly enough, but when she does, it is always amazing!

In every parent's life, a little guilt will fall... and since that is the case, you should definitely check out my friend, Nikki, over at the Guilty Parent. Her blog is fun, full of insight and always humorous. Because sometimes, you just need to laugh.

And finally, a glimmer of hope for all of us Navy wives - words of wisdom from one who actually made it out!!! Check out my friend Kim at Half My Heart. She has heartfelt stories and amazing recipes. You'll be glad you did!

So these are some of my favorite blogs. Check them out and tell them Snow sent ya!

3 comments:

navywife6 said...

"real" issues LOL some days I wished they weren't all real LOL. But today I am a lot prouder and more motivated that my blog touches someone, and gives someone else hope....THANK YOU snow.

You darlin' have no idea how I thank God for allowing our path's to cross all those years ago. You inspire me to be a better person.

Nonickname said...

Thanks Snow! That was very kind of you, I like what you said about my blog. Thanks for reading.

Ann M. said...

Thank you snow! You are too kind :)